Full Job Description
· 5 year Xactimate experience
· Proficient with MSM
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· The ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
· Attention to detail, accuracy and organization
· Complete initial uploads within the SLA timelines.
· Complete assigned billing projects in Xactimate pertaining to water damages, board ups, mold damages, and fire damages and pack outs as overflows, rebuild and Construction
· Labeling and Inputting photos per project.
· Mica RDC inputting and fulfilling Mica Details Report
· Communication with the insurance company, filed technician, and project manager, regarding job status, approvals, dates, and delays, documenting for reference.
· Follow program guidelines per program when billing for auditing efficiency.
· Keep compliance tasks up to date in Restore 365, CTSO, Contractor Connection and Xactanalysis. Noting job progress.
· Review all assigned billing exceptions and address immediately. Strive to maximize and complete estimates without corrections.
· Occasional job site visit and project management.
· Attend bi-weekly management meeting.
· Invoice in Quickbooks for Xactimate estimates/invoices sent and document well.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lodi, CA 95240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)