CEO Presentation Designer, AWS Prod Marketing – Core PMM
Do you get energized creating presentations that make an impact? Are you a storyteller who likes to showcase services and capabilities, sell the brand, and promote your company? The AWS Executive Communications Team is looking for a talented, dynamic, self-directed Presentation Designer to help us build presentations that inspire and educate audiences about how cloud technology is changing the world. The AWS Executive Communications Team is responsible for developing crisp, highly differentiated, and compelling speaking engagements for AWS executives. We tell AWS’s most important and interesting stories to educate customers about what is possible when you build on AWS.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create flawless mainstage presentations for the AWS CEO. You must have meticulous attention to detail, a collaborative working style, and relish the numerous and nitty-gritty revision cycles of executive-level copy. To be successful you must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills. You are self-motivated, curious, solutions-oriented, comfortable with change, and innovative in developing best-in-class presentations.
West Coast Strongly preferred. Strong preference for this position to be in Seattle WA or San Francisco/ Bay Area CA, but this position can be located out of any of the following major cities in the Pacific time zone- Phoenix, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, SF, Oakland, LA, San Diego, Boulder, and Denver.
Key job responsibilities
• Design with purpose—understand the content of presentations and utilize best design practices to create slide content for optimal viewing
• Have experience working under pressure and be able to handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
• Possess outstanding attention to detail, and take pride in selling the company message through outstanding visuals/graphics
• Collaborate with external agency partners, and internal constituents to gather design requirements
• Create data visualizations that are clear and easy to understand
• Design custom graphics, from icons to isometric illustrations
• Uphold brand guidelines and have strong knowledge of design standards
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high standard that is on brand
• Have a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well thought-out presentations
• Excellent written and verbal comprehension
• Meticulous attention to detail, excellent time management skills
• Excellent sense of visual aesthetics and typography
• Ability to quickly digest and follow directions
• 3+ years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint functions and features including using the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience’s attention
• 3+ years designing custom graphics, from icons to isometric illustrations
• 3+ years following and using established brand guidelines and design standards
• Experience building mainstage keynote presentations for a leading technology company
• Passion for cloud technology
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base salary pay range for this position in New York City is $88,700 – 155,200 per year; however, base salary pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the New York City Human Rights Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The base salary pay range for this position in Colorado is $80,600 – 141,100 per year. Base salary pay is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on payment and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.