Director Product Marketing Manager, Solutions
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
About the Role:
It’s an exciting time to join Marketing at Matterport. We have a new CMO and leadership team, and we’re amidst a major evolution into our next chapter as a business. On Product Marketing, we will play a key role in the transformation that is in progress to fuel Matterport’s next wave of growth. As the Director of Product Marketing Manager, Verticals Go-to-Market, you’ll be a critical leader as we scale the Marketing & Product marketing functions. This is a new role & function. You’ll hire & lead a team of PMMs that is responsible for driving awareness, adoption, and growth in new enterprise verticals. Your team members will be embedded into the Vertical Campaigns teams. They will partner with Integrated Marketing & Sales to deliver industry-specific campaigns that introduce Matterport’s value proposition, products & services, and impact to unlock sales & growth. We are looking for a leader who can coach and develop, help define the playbook and processes, and ensure cross-functional alignment day-to-day with Product, Marketing, and Sales leaders across the organization.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of PMMs – coach, develop, prioritize and unblock as they develop vertical campaigns & growth initiatives to market
- Help define 12-18 month marketing priorities, communicate and ensure alignment within your team and cross-functional leadership partners
- Introduce best practices, playbooks, and learnings from prior roles to help shape the partnership between product marketing, integrated marketing, sales, and customer success
- Prioritize and allocate resources such as budget & market research and determine top priority initiatives for success
- Help your team members craft strategic, high impact campaigns & initiatives that help drive the company’s 16-18 month narrative
- Deliver highly impactful campaigns & initiatives that can be transcreated to increase impact & relevance in US&C, EMEA, and APAC
- Identify and champion best practices to help scale & develop this function within the organization
- Help design internal systems, tools, and feedback looks that capture feedback from sales, customer success, and customer support, and allow your team to synthesize into recommendations for product
- Develop a culture of accountability, collaboration & growth mindset inside your team
Who you are:
- Prior experience working in tech product marketing, driving adoption of digital products and features
- 10-12 years experience in marketing; 6+ of those years in tech product marketing specifically
- Industry experience at an enterprise SaaS and/or international organization is ideal. Familiarity with Residential or Commercial Real Estate, Travel & Hospitality, or Retail industries is a plus but not a requirement.
- Player-coach mentality. Demonstrated ability to coach and develop a team, and ensure a highly collaborative & effective relationship with Product Management, Market Research, Integrated Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Channel teams at all levels.
- Lead by example. Help be a part of growing the Marketing & PMM functions at Matterport. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and bring best practices and learnings from your prior roles to fuel the next wave of Matterport’s growth.
- Right & left-brained. You blend quantitative and qualitative insights to find untapped opportunities for growth and help scale frameworks that help your team do the same.
- Ability to thrive in a high-autonomy and fast-paced environment. You’ve worked in high-growth organizations through internal transformations – and want to be part of building the playbook for how we’ll operate in the future.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- 401k, Company ownership in the form of RSU’s & ESPP Program
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits