Marketing Campaign Manager
About Revenue Operations:
As we build out a cutting-edge AAA crypto-gaming and metaverse experience, our Revenue Operations department ensures that Star Atlas can stay on the hyper-growth trajectory and always keeps our community immersed in the dream that we’re building. Our goals for improving our players’ experience and accelerating growth are monumental. To achieve such heights, we are building a team of visionary Light Warriors who are ready for this challenge.
Star Atlas is looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join a growing Revenue Operations team. Being a Marketing Campaign Manager in RevOps means that you will work across our RevOps teams and form a pipeline of prioritized Campaigns and lead Campaign Production end to end with the help of the Communications, Content, Acquisition & Retention, BI and Social teams. You will be responsible to support our RevOps leadership with forward-planning to get ahead of workload spikes and managing workflows and other operational bottlenecks while working hands-on with campaign needs.
- Lead, plan and manage the end-to-end process of delivering marketing campaigns, including Communications, PR, Content creation, Digital Advertisement, Community engagement and Social media aspects.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies to assess requirements, obtain approvals, and ensure efficient delivery of assets as per production plan.
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, resources and budgets
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems, manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
- Consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget or timing implications.
- Establish broader planning and production frameworks for the RevOps teams to allow for planning ahead
- Create Campaign Briefs and align requirements across all RevOps teams.
- Build a pipeline of Campaigns and facilitate prioritisation of Campaigns based on set criteria.
- Suggest improvements to the production process and implement those improvements.
- Work closely with Content and Event Directors / Producers to ensure all requirements are met when executing the campaign.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to produce performance reports and suggest ways to improve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English
- 5+ years’ experience producing the highest quality marketing campaigns in a production agency with high emphasis on creative content
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing projects
- Experience in producing global marketing campaigns for game studios and/or for companies in the blockchain space, focused on rapid user acquisition with reach over 100s of thousands to millions of users/players
- Focus on providing the highest value with campaigns to the community
- Understanding of the blockchain, crypto-gaming and metaverse space
- Strong familiarity with various project management and task management tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and systematic thinking
- Ability to synthesise complex and diverse inputs to a problem and recommend solutions – using visual aids when needed
- Effective and professional communicator with great interpersonal ability and high emotional intelligence
- Able to influence and motivate stakeholders and skilled in conflict resolution.
- Nurturing great, long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound negotiation skills at senior management level
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the blockchain, crypto-gaming and metaverse space
- Experience in working in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Experience working with geographically remote teams