MEV Engineering Manager – Ethereum – Staked
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
At Staked we combine software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, fault-tolerant staking node infrastructure for 40+ blockchains. We’re looking for someone with a broad understanding of software Development, DevOps, and a deep knowledge of Blockchain preferably Ethereum.
Staked is hiring a hands on MEV Engineering Manager to lead a small team to identify and capitalize on MEV (maximal extractable value) that arises from our very large market share in smart contract platforms. Join the team on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and help us figure out how to deliver alpha to our customers.
- Develop the software stack responsible for watching mempool transactions and identifying profitable MEV opportunities. This might include searchers for liquidation or arbitrage, the software stack we use to evaluate transactions in the mempool, and our custom clients designed to deliver the most profitable block
- Evaluate third-party solutions like Flashbots to determine their suitability for inclusion in our strategy. As appropriate, design an appropriate solution that incorporates their technology
- Use our data stack to determine the most profitable strategies and mimic them
- Proficiency in Go and/or Typescript
- Experience with blockchain development
- Passion for algorithmic trading trading strategies
- Smart and collaborative. These are hard problems with lots of potential solutions. We’re looking for people that want to solve them as part of a team
- Nice to haves include experience with Docker/Kubernetes, SQL, and developing smart contracts.
- Manage interdepartmental dependencies, small projects, and a small team
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.