Policy Experience Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in partner or program management, customer engagement with business processes and administration, and/or operations.
- Experience in data analysis, problem solving, and efficient execution.
- Experience client-facing in a technical nature with solid communication skills.
- Ability to solve unstructured business problems in process excellence and customer support/help center space.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to have an operational mindset, be extremely proactive, organized, and responsible.
- Excellent communication skills to formulate and articulate highly-sensitive information to Google’s partners and across cross-functional/cross-regional teams.
About the job
Google Play is growing at a rapid pace serving Android users with apps and games that are innovative, useful, and entertaining. You will be part of the Google Play Partnerships team, focused on helping strategic Google partners have successful businesses using the Android platform and Google Play.
As the Policy Experience Manager for Google Play Partnerships, you will be the primary point of contact for a defined set of priority Google Partners, and their associated teams for all things Google Play Policy-related. You will be an expert who also has a Developer mindset and can help to explain complex policy details in succinct and actionable ways.
Policy Experience is a service offering and an extension of Google Play Partner support. As a founding member of the team, your inputs, strategic thinking, and operational mindset will be critical in defining the team’s strategy to support the wider program team in global expansion. The Policy Experience will serve a role in understanding partners impacting Google Play Policy issues, keeping internal Partnerships teams and Google executives informed, and will support external partners in policy issue resolution.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Be a primary point of contact for Google’s partners and their partner management teams for Google Play Policy-related issues. Apply product expertise in carrying out strategic projects and solving complex customer issues and escalations.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshoot, and resolve Google Play policy issues impacting Google’s partners. Lead external partner and internal cross-functional discussions regarding policy updates or enforcement.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and resolve issues proactively. Identify support opportunities and deliver solutions to scale or otherwise improve Google’s support operations.
- Manage the gaining internal alignment across Google executives on Google Play Policy Partner Communications.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders across Google Partnerships teams. Communicate critical partner information and lead discussions to gain internal alignment.