CipherTrace, a Mastercard company, is a rapidly growing leader in cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance. Our team has introduced novel solutions to challenges including sanctions compliance for DeFi and the Crypto Travel Rule. Our mission is to grow the blockchain economy by making crypto safe for users and trusted by governments. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs, and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
- Build the next-generation cryptocurrency tools, law enforcement tools, and DeFi platforms.
- Translate business requirements into clear and powerful user stories, manage the prioritization and tradeoffs of different initiatives, and communicates status to the organization.
- Articulate the business value of our products and describe technical requirements to developers.
- Assist in the API definition process, ensuring that APIs meet customer and partner requirements.
- Contribute to roadmap strategy and product feature requirements across teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with partners for an effective customer experience.
- 7+ years of product development experience with at least 2 of those in product management.
- Use case and persona development from customer and team interactions.
- Conduct industry research on aspects of products and experiences.
- Jira experience and ability to create and manage epics, stories, and task-driven development.
- Ruthless at prioritization and passionate about maintaining a well-groomed backlog.
- BS in computer science, statistics, or engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of cryptographic primitives, protocols, and blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Contracts (Solidity, Web3), applied cryptography, and layer-2 networks.
- Development of products with data presentation and discovery features.
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
- MS in computer science, statistics, or data analytics and/or MBA.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, bonuses, medical, dental, and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K matching plan.