We are on the hunt for an experienced and successful Sales Manager who can be the new Coinpresso Sales Director.
We work with some of the largest projects, platforms and exchanges within the cryptocurrency vertical, and are inundated with client case studies and high quality reviews of our work.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work for the number 1 crypto digital marketing agency that is currently experiencing exponential growth!
To be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 7 years Sales experience. Blockchain experience desirable highly desirable
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Demonstrable experience as Senior Sales Manager, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What we offer:
- A competitive annual salary of 150k – 180k USD OTE
- Fully remote environment
- 6 months FTC with the possibility to extend and become permanent after one year of continuous service
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our Sales Pipeline & proposition.
- Run your own desk, whilst also training and supporting a new sales team.
- Be a consultant and trusted guide to our clients.
- Constantly strive to hit targets including monthly deal flow and KPIs.
- Take Inbound leads and book into your diary.
- Have a clear and definitive sales process, starting with a Diagnostic Meeting, and then a close/BD meeting.
- Actively follow up with and chase your pipeline.
- Be a proven deal maker, and become one of the most renowned sales persons within the cryptocurrency vertical.
- Sit within the senior leadership team of Coinpresso.
- Conduct a healthy level of outbound activity, with daily proactive contact. Despite being a managerial role, the level of interest in our business and our current pipeline will require you to conduct sales and run your own desk.
- Continually evaluate and improve our sales/digital proposition both client side and internal.
- Continually update our CRM (Salesforce) and champion the usage and fulfilment of our database.
- Attend cryptocurrency training sessions on a regular basis.
- Further expand on cryptocurrency knowledge and align digital knowledge to this vertical over time.
- Carry out staff training for SEO and other product lines as relevant.
- Be readily available for client meetings and internal calls.
- Sign deals on the basis of honesty, transparency, and ongoing retention.
- We work on monthly rolling contracts as we live and die by our results. Sales needs to be “clean” and ethical.
- Provide role model leadership to a group of young, thriving crypto/digital marketing professionals.
- Immerse yourself in the cryptocurrency vertical, and be a natural student of blockchain.
- Sign 20+ deals in a calendar year to hit your target, according to your own tailored business plan.
- We may add/remove tasks as relevant to your skills, and the demands of any potential new business, however we will inform you of any additional responsibilities and hours at the earliest opportunity.
- The role would require an initial 1-2 month period whereby you’ll be required to undergo training, as there is a requirement to substantiate your crypto knowledge in the initial stages of your development.
Whilst the position is fully remote, the ideal candidate should be based in North America (US and Canada). However, any experienced candidate that fits the requirements could be considered.
This is an exciting Senior Managerial role and opportunities like this one don’t happen often! If you think that you have what it takes to be successful, apply now!