Sales Director – Iberia & LATAM
Kaiko is a rapidly growing fintech company in the digital assets industry with an international presence. Our mission is to bridge traditional and blockchain ecosystems by providing reliable and actionable financial data and services. We do this by empowering market participants with accurate, transparent, and actionable digital asset data to be leveraged for a range of market activities including strategy backtesting, in-depth research, valuation, analytics, and integrations.
What We Do
- We unify digital assets data feeds in financial markets across 100+ crypto spot and derivatives exchanges off-chain and on-chain defi protocols, serving as a single access point for market information.
- We provide the most granular trade, quotes, and aggregated datasets in the industry as well as derivative products
- We deliver historical and real-time, consumable and regulatory compliant data to clients through a robust platform
- We publish weekly data-driven reports and analyses read by industry professionals.
- We are developing indices and analytics for the financial industry.
- We partner with best in class institutions such as Bloomberg and Deutsche Börse.
Who We Are
We’re a team of (60+) passionate individuals located in Paris, New-York, London and Singapore with a deep interest in building and innovating in the digital finance economy.
We’re proud of Kaiko’s talented team and continue our commitment to international representation and diversity in the workspace. Also, at Kaiko our values are important to us as they are the foundation of our continued success. You can read more about our company’s values along with our mission and achievements so far here.
- Minimum 5+ years experience of selling financial products and evidence of your success
- Familiarity with SaaS and Market Data products, including the challenges involved
- Self-motivated and organized with a personal commitment to succeed
- Ability to listen carefully, understand needs and build trusted relationships, including at senior executive level in large complex organizations
- Ability to negotiate calmly and effectively and help customers close a deal
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, as well as being able to explain concepts and user stories with confidence
- Natural storytelling ability to weave a narrative of Kaiko’s solution into a client’s daily life
- Mandatory language skills: Spanish (Native) and English (Fluent)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM system, or something similar
- Experience landing new logos in banks, asset managers, hedge funds, exchanges, insurance companies, fintechs and other financial intermediaries
- Examples of growing sales across groups or business lines within an organization
- Experience with sales process models such as MEDDIC and challenger sales
- Secondary language (French, Portuguese, Arabic, Italian etc.)
The role will be based in Europe (preferably in London or Paris where Kaiko has offices) with occasional travel to client sites throughout the Iberian and LatAm regions as needed.
What we offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities.
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team.
- Good perks (remote friendly, meal vouchers and multiple team events).
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition team
- Call with the Hiring Manager
- Case study
- Cross team interviews with 2-3 team members
Interested? Write a short letter to tell us why you’d be a good fit for this opportunity and why you’d like to join Kaiko then send it to us along with your CV. We look forward to reading your application.
As our working language is English, we would appreciate it if you send us your application and accompanying documents in English.
Diversity & Inclusion:
At Kaiko, we believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.