Senior Product Manager (B2B)
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our fearless team and lead the way to a brave new world of product.
Overwolf is revolutionizing the way people create and play games. With over 30B yearly downloads of in-game apps and mods, we empower over 95K creators to build gaming experiences that serve 31M gamers every month.
We’re on a quest to turn “in-game creator” into a new profession and build the next generation of games.
Ready to join the pack?
Our products are our driving force, the main backbone of our business. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be leading our legendary product domain and taking Overwolf to new heights, levels, and achievements. You will supervise each and every phase of our product creation, develop product requirements and roadmaps, provide guidance and support to your team members, and closely collaborate with various departments across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Build the business case for new products and features through market research, competitive analysis and feedback from users and other stakeholders.
- Become an expert in all product aspects (flows, features, infrastructures, market, etc).
- Plan the quarterly product roadmap in accordance with the company vision and KPIs.
- Oversee prioritization and execution of the product roadmap.
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed product features.
- Work closely with other teams across the company to ensure all our users keep getting the best experience at all times.
- Keep close connection with our users, and collect insights and user pains.
- 5+ years experience in product management positions building B2B/B2B2C SaaS software products.
- Superb execution – Demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features in several B2B/B2B2C companies.
- Natural leader – experienced in driving collaboration across multiple disciplines – product, UX, R&D, data analysts, marketing and CS.
- Awesome at breaking down problems into pieces and focusing on the most important parts.
- Understanding of business KPIs and building actionable strategies to target them.
- Proficient with elemental magic and light armor.
- Innovative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and experience in a growth-oriented environment.
- Great English communication skills – written and verbal.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field – a big plus. MBA is an even bigger plus.
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) – a super big plus!