Senior Web3 Gaming Business Development Manager
Nervos Blockchain is looking to hire a Senior Gaming Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions.
Nervos is a next-generation base layer blockchain ecosystem built by blockchain veterans that uses a novel multi-layer approach to provide solutions to the blockchain trilemma.
You will play a pivotal role in helping to build and support a growing web3 gaming ecosystem at Nervos.
We believe that blockchain tool integration into video games is the next big evolution in gaming. As a company and team, we love what we do and do what we love. Nervos employees are encouraged to be highly self-directed while knowing their team is always there to support them.
- Source relationships and partnerships from within the traditional video game space and pitch blockchain integration or new projects
- Define, negotiate and close deals for web3 game development, IP, and tools across the gaming industry
- Manage strategic partnerships with game developers, studios, and IP licensors
- Operate effectively with partners ranging from large game publishers to small indie developers
- Advise internal teams (Marketing, Content, Engineering, Developer Relations, etc.) on the latest business trends within the gaming industry
- Perform analysis of current and future initiatives to ensure highly-informed, insightful decisions
- Participate in both virtual and in-person meetups with community members, project teams, and developers.
- Study and stay up to date with new traditional and blockchain gaming trends
- 5 – 10+ years of experience working in gaming business development, partnership, or equivalent function role
- Domain expert in gaming trends and tastes across many gaming segments from AAA to indie gaming
- Strong interest or experience in the blockchain/ web3 space.
- Able to write clear and concise reports and presentations in English.
- Excellent professional network and a good reputation within the gaming industry
- Previous work experience with a high-growth technology company
- Willingness to travel to and speak at blockchain or gaming conventions and conferences